Gratte Brothers Group has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their Marketing Department to support the future plans for the business.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Group Marketing Manager on a day-to-day basis, helping to develop, execute and manage the company’s digital presence both internally within the business through its internal communications strategy and externally through its corporate website and social media accounts.
Gratte Brothers is looking for a motivated self-starter who is enthusiastic and confident working with different stakeholders across the business. The individual should also have excellent copywriting, timekeeping and organisational skills in order to produce high-quality content and meet deadlines. Previous digital marketing experience creating visual and SEO-friendly written content for the purpose of increasing brand awareness is essential as is some experience using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the coordination, creation and posting of internal communications content, distributed via the Company’s intranet, for the purpose of staff information and maintaining the company culture.
- Creating and uploading written and visual content, conveying consistent brand messaging, across our corporate social media channels and website to increase brand awareness.
- Proactively liaising with internal departments to understand their business needs in order to identify opportunities for digital marketing content.
- Maintaining a content calendar for social media and the website in order to ensure frequent content updates.
- Producing monthly social media and website reports based on analytics.
- Liaising with the Company’s web design agency to make any required changes to the design and/or functionality of the website in partnership with the Marketing Manager.
- Educating internal stakeholders on the importance of digital marketing platforms and their own use of such platforms.
To request a full job specification or find out any more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org