Gratte Brothers Group currently has a requirement for a qualified Credit Controller to join the Accounts Department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for credit control of two of Gratte Brothers’ subsidiary companies, ensuring accurate recording of transactions and providing an efficient service to all stakeholders. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating banking sheets in respect of receipts as well as inputing and allocating onto relevant ledgers on the Accounting system.
- Monitoring the Credit Control Mailbox.
- Inputing invoices and credit notes onto relevant ledgers.
- Sending out monthly statements.
- Assisting with credit control of other subsidiary companies when requested by the Group Credit Controller.
- Filing of invoices and remittance advices on a regular basis to the relevant drives.
- Attending fortnightly/monthly meetings with various departments to resolve any issues that may arise and assisting in resolving these.
You will need 2-3 years’ experience working as a Credit Controller within a similar sector and also essential is good time management and experience of working to deadlines, confident written communication skills, financial and commercial awareness and be able to negotiate and influence.
You will be patient and flexible in your approach, possess excellent communication skills and be an enthusiastic team player who enjoys utilising problem solving skills in your work.
To apply for this vacancy or to request a full job specification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org