Gratte Brothers Group has an opportunity for a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor to join the team based in King’s Cross, London.
About the Role:
Reporting to the HSEQ Director, the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor will play a pivotal role in ensuring safety is maintained to a high standard and complies with various legislation, policies and procedures throughout the Group. The position will also provide dedicated project-based support on all matters relating to health and safety. This is an exciting time to join the team as we combine wellbeing with the traditional remit of health and safety.
The key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Report writing and carrying out H&S Inspections and Audits in line with company and statutory duties.
- Investigation writing and carrying full investigations of incidents.
- Advising management/key personal in all matters relating to health & safety to ensure best practice.
- Delivering training, toolbox talks and inductions.
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the construction industry, with knowledge and experience of the 18th edition electrical safety. Ideally, you will have experience of accident & investigation (including root cause analysis), behavioural safety and delivering training.
We are looking for a confident communicator who is efficient at problem-solving and can work to deadlines. You will be someone who can work autonomously as well as being a brilliant team player.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity for career growth and development.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Training and cross-training opportunities.
- Contribution to a dynamic and growing company.
Gratte Brothers Group consist of five business divisions; Gratte Brothers Limited, Gratte Brothers Catering Equipment Limited, Gratte Brothers Specialist Services, Gratte Brothers Technical Services and Gratte Brothers Security Management. Our Head Office is based in King’s Cross, London, with several further UK locations dedicated to specific functionalities. As a Group, we deliver a comprehensive range of building services with an impeccable reputation for quality. As we’ve grown over the past 75 years, we’re proud to have remained a family-owned business. So, when you join Gratte Brothers you don’t just join a team, you join a family!
Please see the full job description below to find out more:
Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor – Job Overview
For any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please!).
Gratte Brothers Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.