Gratte Brothers Foodservice Solutions currently has a job opportunity for a qualified Invoicing Controller to join our team in Stevenage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for raising invoices for engineer attendance, supply of goods and administrational charges. You will ensure accurate recording of transactions and provide an efficient service to all stakeholders. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that daily software timesheets reflect the engineers’ activities.
- Building relationships with engineers and being confident in querying anomalies on timesheets.
- Making any necessary adjustments to software-driven timesheet.
- Booking in purchase orders where necessary.
- Ensuring all weekly timesheets are received.
- Ensure any goods used are accounted for and deducted from the correct inventory location.
- Check third party invoices are accurate before passing for payment.
The right person for the role will be a confident and clear communicator, with the ability to multitask and prioritise. We are looking for someone who is capable of maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Some previous experience of the commercial catering industry is desirable but not essential.
Gratte Brothers Group consists of five operating companies: Gratte Brothers Building Services & Engineering, Gratte Brothers Foodservice Solutions, Gratte Brothers Security Systems & Software, Gratte Brothers Building Services Maintenance and Gratte Brothers Design & Coordination. Our Head Office is based in King’s Cross, London, with several further locations nationally, dedicated to specific functionalities. As a Group, we deliver a comprehensive range of building services with an impeccable reputation for quality. As we’ve grown over the past 75+ years, we’re proud to have remained a family-owned business. So, when you join Gratte Brothers you don’t just join a team, you join a family!
Please see the full job description below to find out more:
Invoicing Controller – Job Overview
For any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please!).
Gratte Brothers Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.