Gratte Brothers Catering Equipment Limited (GBCEL) has an exciting job opportunity for a Resource Planner to join the team.
The role will report to the Customer Service Manager, allocating engineers and take responsibility of the job through to invoicing. You will ensure that any outstanding tasks are actioned, materials and associated costs are accounted for, and the job is invoiced at a profit. The position plays a key role in ensuring our projects run smoothly, with the correct resource allocated at the correct time. Some key responsibilities of the role are:
- Forward plan Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPMs) 3 months in advance to ensure
effective resource deployment whilst meeting agreed customer contract schedule.
- Develop forward plan for engineers working patterns 3 months in advance.
- Allocate engineers according to ability and area, taking into consideration contracted
terms and maximising working hours.
- Calls to be allocated to engineers on the same day as the job is raised.
- Use the correct platform to communicate the job details to the engineers.
- Use call monitor to ensure efficient allocation.
- Ensure all calls are closed the next working day after completion and, if under query, no later
than 7 days.
The right person for the role will be a confident and clear communicator, with a drive for delivering the best possible service to customers. We are looking for someone with local and regional knowledge to aid in the efficient allocation of engineers. You must be adaptive to and supportive of change, and outwardly support company strategy.
Gratte Brothers Group consists of five operating companies: Gratte Brothers Limited, Gratte Brothers Catering Equipment, Gratte Brothers Security Management, Gratte Brothers Specialist Services and Gratte Brothers Technical Services. Our Head Office is based in King’s Cross, London, with several further locations nationally, dedicated to specific functionalities. As a Group, we deliver a comprehensive range of building services with an impeccable reputation for quality. As we’ve grown over the past 75+ years, we’re proud to have remained a family-owned business. So, when you join Gratte Brothers you don’t just join a team, you join a family!
Please see the full job description below to find out more:
Resource Planner – Job Overview
For any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please!).
Gratte Brothers Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.