This policy applies to Gratte Brothers Group Limited and all of its subsidiary companies.
- Will approach clients in a co-operative and collaborative way.
- Will deal with clients in an open and honest manner.
- Will seek to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Will trade openly and honestly with suppliers.
- Will work with suppliers in a collaborative way to reduce the environmental impact of joint activities.
- Will ensure fair and timely remuneration for effective performance.
- Recognises its responsibility to the wider community in which the company operates.
- Will actively review ways in which the company can play a positive role to support community initiatives, playing particular attention to local and disadvantaged groups.
- Will encourage staff to support charitable initiatives through joint enterprise.
- Recognises its responsibility to reduce potential environmental impact.
- Is committed to reducing waste, conserving energy and promoting environmentally friendly technologies.
- Will work in collaboration with both clients and suppliers to provide sustainable solutions.
- Recognises that each employee is an individual with unique aspirations, work styles and employment needs.
- Will maintain a working environment, which promotes respect, eliminates discrimination and encourages co-operation.
- Will adopt a management approach, which displays fairness and transparency.
Health & Safety
- Recognises the special and significant risks associated with the built environment.
- Recognises its responsibility for the health and safety of employees and others who may be affected by its works.
- Will ensure that health and safety is never knowingly compromised for reasons of expediency or material gain.