Gratte Brothers Limited (GBL) has an opportunity for Mechanical Project Managers to join field-based teams to the West of London.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Mechanical Project Manager position will professionally oversee and manage the day-to-day management of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget, and exceed the expectation of the client. The position will be predominantly site-based, with the occasional requirement to travel to our Head Office in King’s Cross, London.
About the Role:
The key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Lead team meetings to engage, motivate, and improve performance.
- Report aspects of the project to clients, Directors, and any other relevant stakeholder.
- Liaise with Design & Coordination to ensure the delivery of design/working drawings capture any additional cost, programme delay, or external influence that may affect production.
- Delegate activities within the GBBS&E Project Team, while building strong working relationships.
- Management of the procurement process.
- Be an advocate for best-practice health and safety.
The successful candidate will possess previous experience in project management and the data centre industry. You will be proactive, self-motivated and client focused. In addition, the right individual will have excellent leadership skills and be a confident communicator.
Does this sound like you? If yes, please apply via the button below – we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity for career growth and development.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Training and cross-training opportunities.
- Contribution to a dynamic and growing company.
Gratte Brothers Group consist of five business divisions; Gratte Brothers Limited, Gratte Brothers Catering Equipment Limited, Gratte Brothers Specialist Services, Gratte Brothers Technical Services and Gratte Brothers Security Management. Our Head Office is based in King’s Cross, London, with several further UK locations dedicated to specific functionalities. As a Group, we deliver a comprehensive range of building services with an impeccable reputation for quality. As we’ve grown over the past 75 years, we’re proud to have remained a family-owned business. So, when you join Gratte Brothers you don’t just join a team, you join a family!
Before applying, please see the full job description below to find out more:
Mechanical Project Manager – Job Overview
For any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please!).
Gratte Brothers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.